Tokyo/Ojiya/Isawa/Horishima/Minuma bound PSKoi Spring 2022

This area is designed to document all trips to Japan.
Russell Peters
Site Admin

Re: Tokyo/Ojiya/Isawa/Horishima/Minuma bound PSKoi Spring 2022

Postby Russell Peters » April 29th, 2022, 5:04 am

Today was a travel day from Hiroshima back to Nagaoka. Tomorrow is my last appointment to buy Tosai. In the meantime I still have to post some of the Omosako Kujaku Tosai. The Beni and sheen on these is amazing.
Attachments
DPP_103.JPG
DPP_103.JPG (286.74 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
DPP_109.JPG
DPP_109.JPG (282.45 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
DPP_116.JPG
DPP_116.JPG (278.51 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
Dealer & US Agent for INC
www.pskoi.com
https://www.facebook.com/russell.peters.984
MATSUNOSUKE GIN

Russell Peters
Site Admin

Postby Russell Peters » April 30th, 2022, 6:40 am

Today I spent some time at Torazo picking a few more Tosai. It was my last visit at a Koi facility on this trip even though I don't leave for two more days. It is Saturday night at 10:30pm, as I write this, and I board a train Monday morning at 7am to head to the airport and come home.

I am looking forward to coming home after such a long trip. believe it or not, you can only take so much Koi hunting before you have to stop.

Some exciting news from home, at least for Marilyn and I, is that we discovered some stray kittens/cats before I left that may be siblings of Lily's so Marilyn has been putting out food, and shelter, for them. One of them, she calls LD (little dude), is starting to respond fairly well and the others that have been a little harder to find seem to be making more of an appearance. We are hoping for the best. I told M we could set up a cat sanctuary in the new building if it ever comes. I think the plan for LD is to bring him in with the others if possible.

That's the other bit of good news. The new building is finally on it's way.I ordered it 14 months ago. Not sure of the final arrival date but I have tracking info. It's going to be a busy rest of the year.

Thank you all for following the trip and supporting PSKoi and what we do. I am waiting for final confirmation but the shipment arrival date should be May 17th.
Dealer & US Agent for INC
www.pskoi.com
https://www.facebook.com/russell.peters.984
MATSUNOSUKE GIN

Marilyn

Postby Marilyn » April 30th, 2022, 10:11 am

For those that have visited our facility, you're aware we use a wood stove to heat the koi buildings. One of my jobs when Russ is gone is to keep the fire burning. Russ discovered LD just a few days before this trip and I've been working on socializing him, making sure he has safety and food.
I know each morning when I go out to put the wood in the stove, I will turn around and LD will be waiting for me. I think he hears the stove door and knows that food is coming.

Fingers crossed we can secure him, get him checked out and added to indoor crew. He's the sweetest little guy.

Return to “Japan Buying Trips”