Taniguchi Tosai Part Two 2-05-18

All of the Koi listed on the site will also be on http://www.pskoistore.com This section will have more pictures and/or video of the Koi listed for sale at the pskoistore. There will be links from that site to this one. Once here you will be able to go back to the pskoistore by pressing the banner link on this forum.
Euryth

Re: Taniguchi Tosai Part Two 2-05-18

Postby Euryth » February 5th, 2018, 10:59 am

JDWood wrote:The way it also works is similar to a shark feeding frenzy. Folks will be evaluating each of the koi, and as soon as someone starts noting how nice a koi is, other will have their thoughts validated and snap up the fish. I do not think #3 is long for the open market. I would personally like to see 3, 6, 8, and 13 get sold quickly so that I am not tempted.

You definitely got that right lol, I'm driving myself crazy not pulling the trigger immediately like I've done the last few trips. Others may also be waiting for tosai from Russ's next few stops too. I personally have limited space, so I must be confident in what I buy.

Mk koi

Postby Mk koi » February 5th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Russ all I have thought about is #3 sanke. Keep going back and forth with #13.
I'm pulling the trigger on #3. Purchasing! Buying excited! As the stock market tanks!!!!

Let me know next steps

Russell Peters
Site Admin

Postby Russell Peters » February 6th, 2018, 4:41 am

Mk koi wrote:Russ all I have thought about is #3 sanke. Keep going back and forth with #13.
I'm pulling the trigger on #3. Purchasing! Buying excited! As the stock market tanks!!!!

Let me know next steps

Hi Mary, I will PM you later but am marking #3 sold for you, sorry for the delay but after getting 5 hours sleep I got up early and went out Koi hunting again for 13 hours.
Dealer & US Agent for INC
www.pskoi.com
https://www.facebook.com/russell.peters.984
MATSUNOSUKE GIN

Return to “Koi and Product Sales”