Sakai Company Limited Tosai (SCL) 2-07-17

All of the Koi listed on the site will also be on http://www.pskoistore.com This section will have more pictures and/or video of the Koi listed for sale at the pskoistore. There will be links from that site to this one. Once here you will be able to go back to the pskoistore by pressing the banner link on this forum.
PinkRules

Re: Sakai Company Limited Tosai (SCL) 2-07-17

Postby PinkRules » February 17th, 2017, 5:48 am

I am still wowed by how thick the skin is on these tosai. The thick clear coat is going to turn into something amazing in a year or two. Did I also mention how good the body conformations are? The heads are big and long with good bodies to match.

Rainblood

Postby Rainblood » February 18th, 2017, 10:07 am

PinkRules wrote:I am still wowed by how thick the skin is on these tosai. The thick clear coat is going to turn into something amazing in a year or two. Did I also mention how good the body conformations are? The heads are big and long with good bodies to match.

Your pick reminds me of the Momo dubbed Brutus McFryingpan that Russ brought in a couple years ago...

PinkRules

Postby PinkRules » February 18th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Rainblood wrote:
PinkRules wrote:I am still wowed by how thick the skin is on these tosai. The thick clear coat is going to turn into something amazing in a year or two. Did I also mention how good the body conformations are? The heads are big and long with good bodies to match.

Your pick reminds me of the Momo dubbed Brutus McFryingpan that Russ brought in a couple years ago...

Doesn't ring a bell but my choice could be a subconscious decision.

PinkRules

Postby PinkRules » September 22nd, 2017, 4:50 pm

I am surprised that #8 has not been sold.

Russell Peters
Site Admin

Postby Russell Peters » September 24th, 2017, 6:48 pm

PinkRules wrote:I am surprised that #8 has not been sold.

It is swimming with the big girls in Indiana.
Dealer & US Agent for INC
www.pskoi.com
https://www.facebook.com/russell.peters.984
MATSUNOSUKE GIN

JDWood

Postby JDWood » September 25th, 2017, 6:01 am

Well, if I could post a video I could show you-she is looking pretty good!

PinkRules

Postby PinkRules » September 25th, 2017, 11:07 am

JDWood wrote:Well, if I could post a video I could show you-she is looking pretty good!

I have the #6. We can compare notes.

JDWood

Postby JDWood » September 26th, 2017, 5:34 am

Just to clarify- I am just baby sitting! Contact Russ if you are interested in a forever home for her!

inazuma28

Postby inazuma28 » September 26th, 2017, 7:55 am

I was lucky enough to grab #11 in late July. Ill be honest, she didnt appeal to me much in the photo but in person she stood out. And at least one other person was seriously contemplating buying her. Even in the short time ive had her she is really filling out. I like the bigger body she sports and the sumi is really lovely. Both placement and quality. Im not a pro at picking fish, but i am extremely pleased with the choice. I think we should all post pics and compare notes. I should have time to do a photo-shoot this week, plus id like to get a measurement on all the members of my small heard. It was also great to have this sanke in the pond because my other one fell apart. Most of the beni is gone and im hoping it all goes. Im one of the few who really appreciates a nice bekko.

PinkRules

Postby PinkRules » September 26th, 2017, 12:19 pm

inazuma28 wrote:I was lucky enough to grab #11 in late July. Ill be honest, she didnt appeal to me much in the photo but in person she stood out. And at least one other person was seriously contemplating buying her. Even in the short time ive had her she is really filling out. I like the bigger body she sports and the sumi is really lovely. Both placement and quality. Im not a pro at picking fish, but i am extremely pleased with the choice. I think we should all post pics and compare notes. I should have time to do a photo-shoot this week, plus id like to get a measurement on all the members of my small heard. It was also great to have this sanke in the pond because my other one fell apart. Most of the beni is gone and im hoping it all goes. Im one of the few who really appreciates a nice bekko.

#11 is very nice. Good skin, soft beni and high quality sumi.

You already confirmed it is a she? Mine is a good grower but I am leaning male if I were to guess.

Return to “Koi and Product Sales”