Search found 28 matches
- February 7th, 2018, 3:50 pm
- Forum: Japan Buying Trips
- Topic: Ojiya/Tokyo/Hiroshima/Isawa bound PSKoi Winter 2018
- Replies: 337
- Views: 9666
I will say I'm fascinated with the whole Pearl Harbor story and I'm a bit of a history nut, I've visited pearl and the Arizona memorial around 7 times, in fact every time I go to Auluani I make a point of going as I learn something new every time. I've stood at the Somme in France and seen thousands...
- May 22nd, 2017, 11:07 am
- Forum: Pond Construction and Filtration
- Topic: Indianapolis IN, Pond Build with a Blue Eco RDF
- Replies: 121
- Views: 16435
Looks really good buddy
Russell Peters wrote:Rainblood wrote:Wow. My wallet hurts just looking at that...
My ears hurt looking at that...
And Russ your not even round Corrina to hear it as well!!!
- April 20th, 2017, 11:08 am
- Forum: Members Area
- Topic: A New Dawn Has Begun
- Replies: 275
- Views: 33412
I think that is going to be difficult to do, however with the FF pump running I think the will shower cool that water down considerably given that the tank will have around 3500 Gallons in it